Casey Anthony Believed to Be in California, NBC News Reports
Her whereabouts have remained a mystery since she was released from a Florida jail over the weekend.
Casey Anthony may have traveled 3,000 miles after her release from a Florida jail over the weekend.
NBC News claimed to have tracked the ownership of a private jet that is said to have carried Anthony out of Orlando an hour after her release early Sunday. The news organization claimed that it is registered to California lawyer Todd Macaluso, who previously represented Anthony and whose firm has an office in Carlsbad.
Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, later sent a text message to a reporter that read, "That is not Casey. … Macaluso is having fun with you and I had no knowledge of that."
Anthony's whereabouts have remained a mystery since her release from jail. Many who have been following the 3-year-old case -- including HLN's Nancy Grace -- are still insisting she is guilty.
Meanwhile, NBC News also reported that the IRS has placed a tax lien against Anthony and claimed that she is considering holding a pay-per-view interview to raise money.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game