Casey Anthony, Spencer Pratt Are America's Most Hated Celebrities (Poll)
"Octomom" Nadya Suleman and Jon Gosselin also make the list.
Casey Anthony, the Florida woman acquitted last month of killing her daughter, is the most hated celebrity in America, according to a new poll.
Of the 1,100 people surveyed by E-Poll Market Research, Anthony earned a 94 percent rating in the "total dislike" category.
The California-based company's E-Score Celebrity research also showed that Anthony was considered "creepy" by 57 percent of those questioned and "cold" by 60 percent of the respondents, notes Reuters.
Former Hills star Spencer Pratt came in second in the "total dislike" category. The ranking probably won't sit well with the reality TV figure who recently said his quest for fame was ill-founded, "We were living each other’s mistakes -- everything we were doing, in retrospect, was a mistake. The second we continued on our quest for fame was a mistake."
Another person people love to hate, according to the poll, is "Octomom" Nadya Suleman. The single mother of 14 children ranked third, just above O.J. Simpson, in the survey. Simpson, the former football pro acquitted of killing his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson in 1995, has been on the "most hated" list since its inception five years ago.
How does a person get on the list? E-Poll senior vice president of research Mary Ann Farrell told the New York Post, "A lot of the folks on this list are people who are constantly in the news and have nonredeeming qualities."
Reality TV dad Jon Gosselin, Paris Hilton and Howard Stern also ranked in the Top 10 on the list.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game