Casey Anthony's Lawyer Jose Baez Hires an Agent
Jose Baez, the attorney who successfully defended Casey Anthony, has signed with Paradigm.
The agency will represent the lawyer in broadcasting and publishing opportunities, and motion picture and television rights. Paradigm's Jim Griffin will be the lead agent.
The South Florida attorney quickly rose to national prominence during the Anthony trial. On Tuesday a jury found Baez’s client not guilt of murdering her daughter Caylee in 2008.
Anthony is slated to be released from prison July 13. She was sentenced today to four years in prison for her conviction on four counts of providing false information to law enforcement, but will be released because of credit for good behavior and time served.
Rumors circulated Thursday that both Anthony and her 42-year-old attorney had recently signed with WME, but THR has confirmed those reports are false.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR