Cast added to 'Johnny English Reborn'
Gillian Anderson, Dominic West, Rosamund Pike join comedy
LONDON -- Rowan Atkinson's return to the big screen as a bumbling secret agent in "Johnny English Reborn" will include turns from Gillian Anderson, Dominic West, Rosamund Pike and upcomer Daniel Kaluuya.
The movie, directed by Oliver Parker from a script by Hamish McColl and William Davies, is bankrolled by Universal Pictures and produced by Working Title Films.
Atkinson returns as Johnny English and finds himself embroiled in trying to stop a plot by a group of international assassins hunting down the Chinese premier.
Produced by Working Title's Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner with Chris Clark, Atkinson, Debra Hayward and Liza Chasin also take on executive producer roles for the character's second outing.
The movie shoots for 13 weeks in the U.K. and Hong Kong beginning this week.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR