Cast assembles for 'Perrier's Bounty'
Murphy, Broadbent, Gleeson join Ian Fitzgibbon comedy
LONDON -- Cillian Murphy, Jim Broadbent and Brendan Gleeson have signed to star in Ian Fitzgibbon's sophomore outing "Perrier's Bounty," the producers said Thursday.
The movie, billed as a comedy thriller set in contemporary Dublin, is penned by Mark O'Rowe and revolves around three unlikely fugitives on the run from a gangster kingpin.
The film, scheduled to shoot from early November in Ireland, will be produced by Alan Moloney from Parallel Films and Stephen Woolley and Elizabeth Karlsen from Number 9 Films.
Fitzgibbon's movie is backed by the Irish Film Board and the Limelight and Premiere Picture funds. Optimum Releasing prebought U.K. and Irish rights. HanWay Films will handle worldwide sales, kicking them off at the upcoming American Film Market.
Murphy is set to play the lead with Broadbent as his long-lost father. Gleeson will take the role of Perrier.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR