Cast grows for 'Call Me Fitz'
Ernie Grunwald among actors joining Jason Priestley in sitcom
TORONTO -- Ernie Grunwald ("King of the Hill"), Peter MacNeill, Tracey Dawson and Kathleen Munroe have joined the Jason Priestley-starring Canadian pay-TV comedy "Call Me Fitz," from producer-writer Sheri Elwood ("Defying Gravity").
Rounding out the cast is Donavon Stinson ("Reaper"), Brooke Nevin and Gillian Ferrier, with Rachel Blanchard and Joanna Cassidy attached in recurring roles.
The 13-part Canadian comedy for the Movie Network and Movie Central from Amaze Film & Television, E1 Entertainment and Big Motion Pictures stars Priestley as a used-car salesman walking a fine line of acceptable behavior on the lot alongside a new salesman, do-gooder Larry, who becomes his alter-ego.
The Canadian sitcom is shooting in Nova Scotia and is set for a 2010 debut.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR