'Catching Fire' Actor Joins Jessica Alba in 'Barely Lethal' (Exclusive)
Bruno Gunn will play Alba's henchman in the film about a teen assassin (Hailee Steinfeld) who craves a normal high school life.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire actor Bruno Gunn has joined the upcoming film Barely Lethal.
The film stars Hailee Steinfeld as a teen assassin who runs away in hopes of living a normal high school life, but adversaries from her old life (including Jessica Alba's character) just won't let her be.
Fanboys director Kyle Newman is directing, with a script by John D'Arco. John Cheng and Brett Ratner are producing via their RatPac Entertainment, along with Hopscotch Pictures’ Sukee Chew and RKO Pictures' Ted Hartley and Vanessa Coifman.
Production is currently underway in Atlanta on the pic, which also stars Samuel L. Jackson.
Gunn will play Jones, the henchman to Alba's character Victoria Knox.
In Catching Fire, the sequel to the hit YA adaptation, Gunn will play Brutus, a victor of the deadly Games who is chosen to return for the Quarter Quell. The pic opens in theaters in the U.S. on Nov. 22. Gunn recently wrapped a role in the upcoming Lionsgate feature The Vatican Tapes.
He's repped by Imperium 7 Talent Agency and Black Box Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR