CBS 2 Reporter Serene Branson Slurs Words During Grammy Report (Video)
The twice Emmy-nominated anchor was hospitalized after, according to a report.
CBS 2 L.A. affiliate correspondent Serene Branson slurred her words during a live Grammy report Sunday night. The tape flashed to Grammy pre-roll.
Multiple sites mocked her speech, but she was taken to the hospital and may have suffered a stroke, according to the UK Telegraph.
"Sending my best to Serene Branson that she's ok," Kim Baldonado, an NBC 4 News reporter in Los Angeles, wrote on Twitter. "It doesn't sound like it's anything to laugh about."
But Kristin Cruz, co-host of the Mark & Kristin Show on KOST 103.5 in Los Angeles, said on air that Branson, who has been nominated for two Emmys, was checked out by EMT personnel and sent home with a friend.
CBS 2 News did not comment to the New York Daily News.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack