CBS Corp. CEO Leslie Moonves' 2010 Compensation Rises 34% to $57.7 Million
Chairman and controlling shareholder Sumner Redstone recorded a 25% increase last year.
NEW YORK - CBS Corp. president and CEO Leslie Moonves received $57.7 million in total compensation last year, up 33.6% from the $43.2 million he made in 2009, according to a regulatory filing late Friday. That puts him in second place in terms of compensation of media and entertainment conglomerate CEOs.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR