CBS Corp. Touts Financial Upside of Emerging Businesses
At an "Upfront for Investors," the company says there could $3 billion in annual revenue from digital distributors like Netflix, new international TV markets, retrans and other emerging opportunities.
NEW YORK - CBS Corp. is approaching $1 billion in annual digital revenue across its operations and has new revenue opportunities worth $3 billion annually or more over the coming years thanks to emerging businesses, top executives from the media company said here Thursday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR