'CBS Early Show' Executive Producer Out After 16 Months
Email from Fager and Rhodes:
As all of you know, since we took over CBS News, we have been asking for a change in direction at The Early Show, and not the kind of show that David Friedman was hired to run. With that in mind we have agreed with David that he should be able to move on and he will be leaving the broadcast in the coming weeks.
David is a strong producer who has worked very hard and we intend to help him find the right place at CBS or elsewhere.
He will get us through some important Early Show events before leaving including this week's town hall with President Obama, and the one that will follow with Republican leaders.
We will be announcing the new leadership at The Early Show within a few days and David has agreed to help with that transition.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR