CBS Films: What Happens Now
6:00 AM PDT 10/4/2011 by Jay A. Fernandez, Borys Kit
Amy Baer's exit may not matter as the studio's strong secondary players swoop up "Yemen" and "Seven Psychopaths."
Four years after its launch, CBS Films faces a crossroads. With president-CEO Amy Baer stepping down, the company has to decide whether to stick to its original mandate of producing midlevel fare.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR