CBS greenlights two pilots
Picks up 'Reagan's Law' and a John Wells medical drama
CBS is laying down "Reagan's Law," giving a pilot order to the project from "The Sopranos" alumni Mitchell Burgess and Robin Green.
The network also has ordered a medical drama pilot produced by "ER" chief John Wells.
Burgess and Green wrote "Law," a multi-generational show revolving around a family of cops in New York.
The two are also executive producing with Leonard Goldberg for CBS TV Studios.
The untitled medical drama, from Warner Bros. TV, revolves around a roaming medical team that travels the U.S. helping those less fortunate get through life-or-death medical crises.
Hannah Shakespeare wrote the script and is exec producing with Wells.
In addition to the two pilots, CBS is expected to order another drama pilot Monday night.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR