CBS Interactive Picks Marc DeBevoise to Oversee Entertainment Sites
As senior vp and general manager, the former Starz executive will be responsible for such sites as CBS.com, TV.com and Clicker.com.
NEW YORK - CBS Corp.'s CBS Interactive unit has named Marc DeBevoise, who most recently worked at premium TV firm Starz where he oversaw digital strategy, distribution and content, to run its entertainment Web sites.
As senior vp and general manager, DeBevoise will be responsible for such sites as CBS.com, TV.com and Clicker.com, as well as digital content distribution strategies and the development of original and show-based digital content, applications and games. He reports to Jim Lanzone, president of CBS Interactive.
"Marc's knowledge of the digital entertainment industry, in addition to his experience developing, producing and distributing popular, award-winning content for the Web, make him a great asset to both CBS Interactive and CBS," said Lanzone.
Said DeBevoise: "I look forward to contributing my knowledge and relationships in helping CBS continue to grow in digital media."
Prior to Starz, DeBevoise held roles at NBC Universal, in both digital media and business development, and in the technology, media & telecommunications investment banking group at JPMorgan.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR