CBS Names Veteran Publicist Mitch Graham VP of Alternative
Graham, who has been the rep for Emmy darling "The Amazing Race" and helped launch "Under the Dome" this summer, will segue into programming effective immediately.
CBS is adding a longtime network staffer to alternative programming, naming 14-year veteran publicist Mitch Graham vice president of the department.
Graham, who's worked on the network's roster of unscripted hits such as The Amazing Race and Big Brother, will now oversee CBS' slate of reality franchises under CBS Entertainment executive vp of alternative programming Chris Castallo.
"As a publicist who has long and deep roots in all of our franchises, there wasn’t a more valuable candidate than Mitch," said Castallo. "As our go-to guy for many years, his established relationships with our producers will be invaluable going forward."
Castallo has been in charge of alternative since the network announced Jennifer Bresnan was leaving the department in early August.
Graham, who spearheaded this summer's successful PR campaign for Under the Dome, now counts Survivor, The Amazing Race, Big Brother and Undercover Boss in his jurisdiction. He also will be involved in developing future reality, game show and other non-scripted projects.
Working in CBS Communications since joining the company in 1999, Graham most recently served as director of publicity.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10