CBS' Nina Tassler, David Stapf and Armando Nuñez Headed to Banff
Shifting the U.S. network's executive suite to the Canadian Rockies comes as the Tiffany Network is honored as a company of distinction.
TORONTO – Can Les Moonves be far behind to attend CBS’ victory lap in Banff?
Top CBS execs, including Nina Tassler, David Stapf and Armando Nuñez, on Wednesday were added to the growing U.S. network lineup to descend on the Banff World Media Festival in June.
CBS Entertainment president Tassler will deliver the opening keynote at Banff, while CBS Television Studios president Stapf and Nuñez, president and CEO of CBS Global Distribution Group, will offer the global keynote address.
The latest CBS additions come as the U.S. network, enjoying primetime prowess back home, will be honored in Canada as the inaugural company of distinction, with top network execs and talent on hand in Banff for keynote addresses and master classes.
The Canadian festival earlier announced that top executives from hit CBS shows are to deliver master classes, including Gary Glasberg, executive producer of NCIS, House of Lies creator Matthew Carnahan, and Peter Lenkov, executive producer of Hawaii Five-0.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR