CBS' Nina Tassler, David Stapf and Armando Nuñez Headed to Banff
Shifting the U.S. network's executive suite to the Canadian Rockies comes as the Tiffany Network is honored as a company of distinction.
TORONTO – Can Les Moonves be far behind to attend CBS’ victory lap in Banff?
Top CBS execs, including Nina Tassler, David Stapf and Armando Nuñez, on Wednesday were added to the growing U.S. network lineup to descend on the Banff World Media Festival in June.
CBS Entertainment president Tassler will deliver the opening keynote at Banff, while CBS Television Studios president Stapf and Nuñez, president and CEO of CBS Global Distribution Group, will offer the global keynote address.
The latest CBS additions come as the U.S. network, enjoying primetime prowess back home, will be honored in Canada as the inaugural company of distinction, with top network execs and talent on hand in Banff for keynote addresses and master classes.
The Canadian festival earlier announced that top executives from hit CBS shows are to deliver master classes, including Gary Glasberg, executive producer of NCIS, House of Lies creator Matthew Carnahan, and Peter Lenkov, executive producer of Hawaii Five-0.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Apple Should Have Read The Lyrics Before Putting This Song In An Ad
- 'Noah' Director Darren Aronofsky And Others Talk Faith And Environmentalism (LIVE VIDEO)
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: Retro Horror Film Is Weighed Down By A Silly Script
- Wrigley Field's Celebrity Singers Ranked From Most Cringe-Worthy To Least