CBS Orders More 'Mike & Molly,' 'Rules' to Replace 'Two and a Half Men' (EXCLUSIVE)
These extra shows will fill in a schedule with sudden holes caused by the absence of Charlie Sheen, who is seeking treatment.
CBS has ordered two additional episodes of Monday sitcoms Mike and Molly and Rules of Engagement to help cope with scheduling issues arising from the absence of Charlie Sheen from the hit show Two and a Half Men, according to sources.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR