CBS Outdoor Americas Names Jeremy Male CEO
"Jeremy is the perfect executive to maximize shareholder value in this portion of our operations as we prepare to split off those assets into a new public company," CBS CEO Les Moonves said.
Jeremy Male has been named CEO of CBS Outdoor Americas, Les Moonves announced Monday.
Moonves, CEO of CBS Corp., said months ago the company was divesting its international outdoor business and creating a separate entity to house its outdoor business in North and South America.
"Jeremy is the perfect executive to maximize shareholder value in this portion of our operations as we prepare to split off those assets into a new public company," Moonves said.
Male has a long history as a top executive at a variety of billboard-advertising companies. Most recently he served as CEO of U.K., Northern Europe and Australia at JCDecaux SA. Prior to that, he was director of European operations for TDI, which at the time was a subsidiary of Viacom.
CBS Outdoor has also named Wally Kelly as president and COO. Kelly has been with CBS Outdoor since 1996.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting