CBS Refuses to Run NFL Player Union Ad
6:02 AM PST 2/1/2011 by Lindsay Powers
Union officials imply that CBS yanked the commercial, which addresses the stalled contract talks between the players union and team owners, in deference to the NFL.
CBS has refused to run a commercial for the NFL's player union about stalled contract talks with team owners.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile