CBS Renews Entire Daytime Lineup
"The Talk," "The Young and the Restless" and "The Bold and the Beautiful" will be back for the 2014-15 season.
CBS renewed the entire daytime lineup, which includes soap operas, game shows and talkers, for the 2014-15 season.
Let's Make a Deal, The Price Is Right, The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful and The Talk will all return, keeping the network's daytime offerings intact.
"The return of all five of our CBS Daytime shows is a credit to the collaborative spirit of the casts, crews and staff who work tirelessly to make their creative vision come to life," said Angelica McDaniel, senior vp CBS Daytime. "A special thank you goes out to our loyal fans for watching and for making us #1 in daytime."
The renewal brings Let's Make a Deal, averaging 3 million viewers and up double digits in key demos, back for a sixth season. The Price Is Right remains daytime's most-watched program.
Soap operas The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful are up 9 percent and 14 percent in total viewers, respectively.
The Talk, averaging 2.8 million viewers, is up 19 percent from last year and is up 10 percent in women 25-54.
Overall, CBS daytime lineup is up in total viewers and the female demos.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!