CBS Renews Entire Daytime Lineup
"The Talk," "The Young and the Restless" and "The Bold and the Beautiful" will be back for the 2014-15 season.
CBS renewed the entire daytime lineup, which includes soap operas, game shows and talkers, for the 2014-15 season.
Let's Make a Deal, The Price Is Right, The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful and The Talk will all return, keeping the network's daytime offerings intact.
"The return of all five of our CBS Daytime shows is a credit to the collaborative spirit of the casts, crews and staff who work tirelessly to make their creative vision come to life," said Angelica McDaniel, senior vp CBS Daytime. "A special thank you goes out to our loyal fans for watching and for making us #1 in daytime."
The renewal brings Let's Make a Deal, averaging 3 million viewers and up double digits in key demos, back for a sixth season. The Price Is Right remains daytime's most-watched program.
Soap operas The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful are up 9 percent and 14 percent in total viewers, respectively.
The Talk, averaging 2.8 million viewers, is up 19 percent from last year and is up 10 percent in women 25-54.
Overall, CBS daytime lineup is up in total viewers and the female demos.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed