CBS Renews Entire Daytime Lineup
"The Talk," "The Young and the Restless" and "The Bold and the Beautiful" will be back for the 2014-15 season.
CBS renewed the entire daytime lineup, which includes soap operas, game shows and talkers, for the 2014-15 season.
Let's Make a Deal, The Price Is Right, The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful and The Talk will all return, keeping the network's daytime offerings intact.
"The return of all five of our CBS Daytime shows is a credit to the collaborative spirit of the casts, crews and staff who work tirelessly to make their creative vision come to life," said Angelica McDaniel, senior vp CBS Daytime. "A special thank you goes out to our loyal fans for watching and for making us #1 in daytime."
The renewal brings Let's Make a Deal, averaging 3 million viewers and up double digits in key demos, back for a sixth season. The Price Is Right remains daytime's most-watched program.
Soap operas The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful are up 9 percent and 14 percent in total viewers, respectively.
The Talk, averaging 2.8 million viewers, is up 19 percent from last year and is up 10 percent in women 25-54.
Overall, CBS daytime lineup is up in total viewers and the female demos.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)