CBS Renews 'Rules of Engagement' for Midseason
The veteran comedy from Sony Pictures TV has proved reliable enough to be granted a seventh season.
CBS' long-running Rules of Engagement has skirted death yet again, earning a seventh-season renewal Monday after protracted talks with studio Sony Pictures Television, with the network picking it up for 13 episodes and, as in the past, setting a midseason bow.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR