CBS Renews 'Rules of Engagement' for Midseason
The veteran comedy from Sony Pictures TV has proved reliable enough to be granted a seventh season.
CBS' long-running Rules of Engagement has skirted death yet again, earning a seventh-season renewal Monday after protracted talks with studio Sony Pictures Television, with the network picking it up for 13 episodes and, as in the past, setting a midseason bow.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR