CBS Studios International Taps Rekha Shah for Canadian Sales
The former Cambium Catalyst Entertainment exec will also manage the studio's VOD and subscription-on-demand businesses in Canada.
TORONTO – CBS Studios International is bolstering its Canadian office by adding Rekha Shah as director of sales.
Toronto-based Shah will focus on shopping the CBS library to cable channels in English and French-speaking Canada, reporting to Doug Smith, vp and general sales manager at CBS Studios International Canada.
She will also manage CBS Studios International's VOD and subscription-on-demand businesses.
Shah joins CBS International from Cambium Catalyst Entertainment, where she was vp of distribution and co-production and director of international sales.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)