CBS Studios International Taps Rekha Shah for Canadian Sales
The former Cambium Catalyst Entertainment exec will also manage the studio's VOD and subscription-on-demand businesses in Canada.
TORONTO – CBS Studios International is bolstering its Canadian office by adding Rekha Shah as director of sales.
Toronto-based Shah will focus on shopping the CBS library to cable channels in English and French-speaking Canada, reporting to Doug Smith, vp and general sales manager at CBS Studios International Canada.
She will also manage CBS Studios International's VOD and subscription-on-demand businesses.
Shah joins CBS International from Cambium Catalyst Entertainment, where she was vp of distribution and co-production and director of international sales.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR