CBS, Warner Bros. May Have to Re-Work 'Men' Deal Without Charlie Sheen
5:57 AM PST 3/8/2011 by Lindsay Powers
The network currently pays $4 million per episode, insiders say, and would probably push to lower the price tag.
CBS and Warner Bros. may need to renegotiate their deal if Two and a Half Men goes on without Charlie Sheen, who was fired Monday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile