CCH Pounder, Cole Hauser cast in pilots
More pilot season coverage
CCH Pounder and Cole Hauser have been tapped to star in CBS' drama presentation "The Tower" and Michael Trevino and newcomer Cassidy Freeman have been cast in the CW drama "Austin Golden Hour."
Additionally, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Molly Stanton, Jolene Purdy and Brando Eaton have joined Niecy Nash in Fox's comedy "The Inn," from 20th TV, Reveille and Principato-Young.
"Tower," from CBS Par, revolves around a group of Chicago reporters who treat breaking news as cases to be both investigated and solved. Hauser will play a crime reporter. "The Shield" alumna Pounder will play the paper's managing editor.
"Austin," from CBS Par follows young emergency room surgeons. Freeman, repped by attorney Geoff Oblath, will play Charlie, an easy-on-the-eyes but tough country girl in her first day as a paramedic in the Shock Trauma Unit.
Trevino ("Cane") will play an aspiring musician who works as a part-time CTU medic. He is repped by Michael Greene & Associates.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aaron Paul 'Can't Wait' to Have Kids with Lauren Parsekian, Hopes They're Mini Versions of His Wife!
- Milo Ventimiglia & His 'Visitors' Cast Are Excited to Start Filming!
- Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone Show Us How to Really Kiss with Passion On and Off-Screen!
- Hilary Duff Just Can't Get Enough of La Conversation!