CEA Chief Accuses Broadcasters of 'Squatting'
3:12 PM PST 1/6/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
During his Thurs. CES keynote speech, Gary Shapiro also predicts consumer electronics industry will reach $186 billion in sales next year.
LAS VEGAS -- Consumer Electronics Assn. president and CEO Gary Shapiro accused broadcasters of "squatting on our broadband future" during his opening keynote speech Thursday at the Consumer Electronics Show.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile