First Look: Cee Lo Green Featured on Fast Company's '100 Most Creative' Cover
Other entertainers who made the list include Jessica Alba, Aziz Ansari and Wes Anderson.
Ultimate hyphenate Cee Lo Green is featured on the cover of Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business issue, out May 22.
The Voice coach and Grammy-winning artist, who lands at No. 5 on the list, discusses his work ethic and branding philosophy, telling the magazine, “Either you’re working hard trying to make it happen, or you’re working three times as hard trying to keep it happening.”
"Cee Lo has re-invented himself, multiple times, through a theatricality that has allowed him to connect with multiple audiences,” says Fast Company publisher Robert Safian. “He is the epitome of what is required of creative businesspeople today: to break down the barriers of expectation, to build opportunities in places where there were none, and to have fun while doing it all.”
And the “singer-writer-producer-personality-actor-entrepreur-mentor-freak,” as the cover star is described, has the fully committed schedule to show for it. “We don’t do it all, we do what counts,” says Green, who is managed by Larry Mestel of Primary Wave (home to 50 Cent and Soulja Boy).
Other entertainers featured in the issue include actress Jessica Alba, as co-Founder of The Honest Company, director Wes Anderson, comedian Aziz Ansari and Deborah Borda, CEO of the LA Philharmonic and Thomas Tull, CEO of Legendary Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR