Cee Lo Green to Perform on NHL's Macy's Parade Float
The musician will join former pro hockey greats on show in Manhattan, ahead of the inaugural NHL Thanksgiving Friday game on NBC.
TORONTO - The Voice’s Cee Lo Green is to perform atop the National Hockey League’s float at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade on November 24.
The Grammy-award winning artist will appear alongside former NHL greats on the float’s synthetic ice surface, and with a 12-foot tall turkey serving as a giant hockey goal.
The Macy’s parade float, a partnership with Discover Financial Services, aims to draw viewers to the inaugural NHL on NBC broadcast on Thanksgiving Friday.
That sports telecast, launching NBC’s coverage of the NHL this season, will feature the Boston Bruins hosting the Detroit Red Wings.
Green is also a judge on NBC’s The Voice, the reality TV competition series.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR