'The Voice's' Cee Lo Green Says New Gnarls Barkley Album in the Works
Green says that he and Danger Mouse are looking to collaborate with several people on the untitled album.
The Voice coach and singer Cee Lo Green is working on another album with producer Danger Mouse, with whom he collaborates as the pop duo Gnarls Barkley.
Gnarls Barkley last released an album in 2008 with its sophomore effort The Odd Couple, a follow-up to its debut album St. Elsewhere in 2006. Gnarls Barkley broke through with its first single "Crazy."
Green told Us: "There is a new Gnarls Barkley album coming out!" He revealed that he and Danger Mouse will be looking at collaborating with new people on the currently untitled disc.
"There is a whole bunch of stuff with collaborations. Hopefully people will like what I am doing, that is always a plus," Green said in the interview.
The singer, who also hosts a Fuse talk show Talking With Strangers (previously called Lay it Down), is currently touring with Rihanna and has a new documentary, Cee Lo Distilled.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR