Cee Lo Green To Perform At Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
The musician joins his fellow "The Voice" host, Adam Levine, whose band Maroon 5 will also perform on the Nov. 9 CBS special.
CBS' annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is going to be a mini The Voice reunion.
The network announced Tuesday that Cee Lo Green is set to perform during the lingerie show, airing Nov. 9 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
STORY: Kanye West, Maroon 5 to Perform at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
The Grammy award-winning artist joins his Voice co-mentor Adam Levine, whose band Maroon 5 was announced as a musical act, along with Kanye West, Oct. 11.
Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson are among the models who will walk the show. The broadcast will also include red carpet interviews, model profiles and the behind-the-scenes footage.
The fashion show is produced by done and dusted, inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamiltonare the executive producers. Hamilton is the director.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack