Cee Lo 'Pleasantly Surprised' By Gwyneth Paltrow's Version Of 'Forget You'
Gwyneth Paltrow's spot-on rendition of "Forget You" on Glee made a fan out of Cee Lo Green, who just garnered four Grammy nominations for the track, including Record of the Year and Song of the Year. "I had no idea she was a vocalist in the least bit, she did a great job," he said following the Grammy Awards nominations concert, which was held at Club Nokia in downtown Los Angeles on Wednesday night. "I was pleasantly surprised... and impressed."
In giving some context to the song also known as "F--- You," Cee Lo said a big push to was not what he and his label Atlantic had intended. "It wasn't meant to be a radio song initially," he said. "It was meant to be something with flare and a first impression and it really took a life of its own. I had no idea it would become what it is today."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR