Celador chairman mulls suing William Morris
Smith: "We believe we have a case"
LONDON -- Fresh from its $269 million David vs Goliath victory against Disney's ABC last week, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" producer Celador may now turn its fire on the William Morris Agency, Celador chairman Paul Smith told THR Monday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR