Celebrity Thanksgiving Recipes From Zooey Deschanel, Kelly Ripa
From Elizabeth Banks-endorsed "Deep Fried Stuffing Balls" to a "Game of Thrones"-inspired feast, here are some pop culture-centric culinary concepts to satisfy anyone at the dinner table.
With Thanksgiving only one day away, we've rounded up a list of some tasty Thanksgiving dishes from different celebrities (and one cult favorite TV series). Whether you're looking for dessert, a side dish or the main dish look no further:
1. Zooey Deschanel shared her Mom's Pecan Pie recipe on Tuesday's edition of the Rachael Ray Show. The recipe (including the crust) is made from scratch.
2. Michael Strahan's Sweet Potato Casserole is actually his mom's recipe but with a twist: extra layers of marshmallows.
3. This Autumn Squash Soup is a Consuelos family staple. Kelly Ripa admitted she isn't the best cook, but this fall soup is easy and simple.
4. Carla Hall from The Chew has a recipe for a simple fall salad using butternut squash and a variety of apples.
5. Elizabeth Banks revealed a recipe for Deep-Fried Stuffing Balls on Twitter courtesy of one of her friends. This twist on the staple is perfect for tailgating.
6. In case you're tired of plain pumpkin pie, Heidi Klum has a number of tasty and unique alternatives using the popular fall flavor, such as pumpkin peanut butter cookies or pumpkin pie ice cream.
7. Gwyneth Paltrow, who has said that her favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, has put together an entire holiday menu (complete with wine pairings) on her site Goop. The feast includes a grilled radicchio wedge, parmesan polenta and turkey osso bucco.
8. Beverly Hills, 90210's Tori Spelling, a mother of four, knows how hard it is to get kids to eat -- so she tweeted a few recipe suggestions for the main dish that are more than kid-friendly. (Hot dogs are involved.)
9. Can't think of a theme? Look no further than the this Game of Thrones-inspired Thanksgiving meal with dishes like Black Beer Bread and Honeyed Turkey. There's even recipes for Mulled Wine.