Celestial Tiger Entertainment Names Todd Miller CEO
The former Sony Pictures Television executive joined the Hong Kong-based pay-TV operator in January 2012.
TORONTO -- The Lionsgate joint venture Celestial Tiger Entertainment has promoted Todd Miller to CEO.
The former Sony Pictures Television executive in January 2012 joined the Asian pay TV operator from Celestial Pictures, Saban Capital Group and Lionsgate as president and COO.
“Todd has shown great leadership in integrating two companies into a highly efficient organization with a powerful bouquet of channels and a flourishing licensing business,” Adam Chesnoff, president and COO of Saban Capital Group and board chairman at Celestial Tiger, said in a statement Wednesday.
The Hong Kong-based cable channel operator was formed after Lionsgate contributed its interest in an existing partnership with Saban Capital called Tigersgate, which operated three existing channels and licensed titles from Lionsgate’s 13,000-picture library of movies and TV shows.
Celestial Tiger, in its first year, launched new linear channels and on-demand services, and expanded its channel distribution footprint and licensing business.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR