CES 2011's Gaming Showcase Preview
Nintendo returns after 16-year absence; Microsoft pushes Kinect of Xbox; Sony brings 'MLB11: The Show.'
LAS VEGAS -- More than 140,000 people are expected to make the annual trek to Las Vegas this week for the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show. The world's largest consumer technology trade show will feature the hottest innovations in gaming hardware, peripherals and software, along with new TVs, PCs, smartphones and tablet devices that will play games.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR