CES: Sharp Previews 8K Display
Technology is based on NHK's Ultra HIgh Definition Television system.
LAS VEGAS--Sharp Electronics is dazzling at the Consumer Electronics Show with an ultra-vivid 85-inch 8K display.
8K resolution is 16 times that of today's HDTV.
The sharp technology is based on NHK's developing Ultra High Definition Television system.
BBC, in partnership with NHK, is planning to test UHDTV during the upcoming London Olympics. But the technology is still a number of years away from the start of a rollout.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR