'The Change-Up': Ryan Reynolds, Jason Bateman Bring on the Raunch in Red-Band Trailer (Video)
Universal's body-switching comedy opens Aug. 5.
This isn't exactly Freaky Friday.
Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds star in The Change-Up, a body-switching comedy set to open Aug. 5.
But unlike the more innocent Disney movies, the R-rated comedy from Universal Pictures features a slew of F-bombs and even a masturbation joke involving a young girl. [Watch the red-band trailer with NSFW language below.]
In the movie, Bateman plays Dave, an overworked lawyer, husband and father of three, while Reynolds is Mitch, a single, quasi-employed man-child.
But while urinating in a public fountain one night, lightning strikes, and the two find themselves in the other's body and trying to adjust to their new lives.
Leslie Mann, Olivia Wilde and Alan Arkin also star in the comedy, which was directed by David Dobkin (Wedding Crashers).
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park