'The Change-Up': Ryan Reynolds, Jason Bateman Bring on the Raunch in Red-Band Trailer (Video)
Universal's body-switching comedy opens Aug. 5.
This isn't exactly Freaky Friday.
Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds star in The Change-Up, a body-switching comedy set to open Aug. 5.
But unlike the more innocent Disney movies, the R-rated comedy from Universal Pictures features a slew of F-bombs and even a masturbation joke involving a young girl. [Watch the red-band trailer with NSFW language below.]
In the movie, Bateman plays Dave, an overworked lawyer, husband and father of three, while Reynolds is Mitch, a single, quasi-employed man-child.
But while urinating in a public fountain one night, lightning strikes, and the two find themselves in the other's body and trying to adjust to their new lives.
Leslie Mann, Olivia Wilde and Alan Arkin also star in the comedy, which was directed by David Dobkin (Wedding Crashers).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack