Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan-Tatum Share First Photo of Newborn Daughter
Everly was born on May 31 in London.
First-time father Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum shared a photo of their adorable newborn, Everly, on Sunday.
The proud pop posted the photo to his Facebook page with a caption that read: “First Father’s Day with my girls!”
Jenna also shared the picture on her Facebook page, writing, “First Father's Day with our lil angel!"
Everly was born May 31 in London. The Magic Mike star confirmed the birth several days later with a statement posted to his website.
"Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Channing Tatum are thrilled to announce the birth of their daughter, Everly Tatum, who was born on May 31 in London," the statement reads. "Sending love and light to Chan, Jenna and Ms. Everly!"
The White House Down actor and his wife announced that they were expecting back in December 2012. The couple met while filming Step Up in 2006 and wed three years later.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game