Channing Tatum joining Ron Howard film
'Cheaters' cast also includes Vince Vaughn, Kevin James
Channing Tatum is joining the all-star cast of Universal and Imagine's untitled infidelity project being directed by Ron Howard.
The project is known around town as "Cheaters" and already includes Vince Vaughn, Kevin James, Jennifer Connelly and Winona Ryder.
The script, by Alan Loeb, centers on a man (Vaughn) who discovers that his best friend's wife (Ryder) is cheating and finds himself in a moral dilemma of whether he should tell the guy.
Tatum would play Ryder's tattooed and pierced lover.
The movie, being produced by Brian Grazer and Vaughn, begins shooting in June in Chicago.
The cheating feature project continues the busy roll Tatum has been on. The actor is currently shooting Dito Montiel's crime thriller "Son of No One" with Robert De Niro, which came on the heels of his filming "Knockout," Steven Soderbergh's all-star action thriller, this past winter.
Tatum, repped by UTA and Management 360, last starred in "Dear John."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR