Channing Tatum Strips Down in First 'Magic Mike' Trailer (Video)
The actor joins Alex Pettyfer and Matthew McConaughey in Steven Soderbergh's male stripper film.
The first trailer for Steven Soderbergh’s Magic Mike has finally arrived, and as expected, it features a lot of shirtless men.
First up is Channing Tatum as the title character, accompanied by his protégé Alex Pettyfer, as they perform the classic -- if not crowd pleasing -- police officer gag on a group of unsuspecting females. Also baring his chest for the film is Matthew McConaughey, who has a particularly playful exchange with his fans.
The newly released trailer reveals a deeper story behind the scantily clad world of male stripping – all set to Rihanna’s “We Found Love.” Magic Mike, the entrepreneur, is seeking love and hiding a hidden talent for furniture design. Watch above.
The film also stars Matt Bomer, Olivia Munn, Gabriel Iglesias, Joe Manganiello and Cody Horn, who plays Tatum’s love interest. The film is due out in theaters on June 29.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR