Channing Tatum, Zooey Deschanel to Make 'Saturday Night Live' Hosting Debuts
Bon Iver and Karmin will also be making their first appearances on the show in February.
Channing Tatum and Zooey Deschanel are heading to Studio 8H.
The two will make their Saturday Night Live hosting debuts in February. Tatum, who can be seen in Haywire and opposite Jonah Hill in 21 Jump Street, will take the helm Feb. 4 with musical guest Bon Iver, who will be performing on the NBC live sketch show for the first time.
Star of Fox's New Girl, Deschanel will host the following week on Feb. 11. She received a Golden Globe nomination for her role as the nerdy Jess on the half-hour comedy created by Liz Meriwether. The musical guest for that episode is the "swag pop" music duo Karmin, making their first appearance on the show.
Daniel Radcliffe and singer Lana Del Rey will appear on this weekend's SNL.
SNL is produced in association with Broadway Video and is executive produced by Lorne Michaels.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game