Channing Tatum, Zooey Deschanel to Make 'Saturday Night Live' Hosting Debuts
Bon Iver and Karmin will also be making their first appearances on the show in February.
Channing Tatum and Zooey Deschanel are heading to Studio 8H.
The two will make their Saturday Night Live hosting debuts in February. Tatum, who can be seen in Haywire and opposite Jonah Hill in 21 Jump Street, will take the helm Feb. 4 with musical guest Bon Iver, who will be performing on the NBC live sketch show for the first time.
Star of Fox's New Girl, Deschanel will host the following week on Feb. 11. She received a Golden Globe nomination for her role as the nerdy Jess on the half-hour comedy created by Liz Meriwether. The musical guest for that episode is the "swag pop" music duo Karmin, making their first appearance on the show.
Daniel Radcliffe and singer Lana Del Rey will appear on this weekend's SNL.
SNL is produced in association with Broadway Video and is executive produced by Lorne Michaels.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty