Charisma Carpenter to star in indie thriller
EXCLUSIVE: Ty Olsson also lands lead in 'Crash Site'
Charisma Carpenter and Ty Olsson have been cast as leads in the indie thriller "Crash Site."
The story centers on a family vacation in the woods, during which a couple must fight their way back to civilization through injuries, creepy critters and wild animals after their Jeep crashes. Jason Bourque is directing the film, which recently began principal photography in Vancouver.
Jack and Joseph Nasser ("Damage") are producing.
Repped by APA and John Carrabino Management, Carpenter has been a regular on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Angel" and "Veronica Mars." She now appears in Lionsgate's action film "The Expendables."
Olsson, repped by Pacific Artists Management and Roar, has been a regular on the series "Men in Trees," "Battlestar Galactica" and "Defying Gravity." In features, he has appeared in "2012," "Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem" and "Just Friends."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama