Charisma Carpenter to star in indie thriller
EXCLUSIVE: Ty Olsson also lands lead in 'Crash Site'
Charisma Carpenter and Ty Olsson have been cast as leads in the indie thriller "Crash Site."
The story centers on a family vacation in the woods, during which a couple must fight their way back to civilization through injuries, creepy critters and wild animals after their Jeep crashes. Jason Bourque is directing the film, which recently began principal photography in Vancouver.
Jack and Joseph Nasser ("Damage") are producing.
Repped by APA and John Carrabino Management, Carpenter has been a regular on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Angel" and "Veronica Mars." She now appears in Lionsgate's action film "The Expendables."
Olsson, repped by Pacific Artists Management and Roar, has been a regular on the series "Men in Trees," "Battlestar Galactica" and "Defying Gravity." In features, he has appeared in "2012," "Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem" and "Just Friends."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game