Charlie Sheen Apologizes to John Stamos: ‘I Was Out of Line’
1:16 PM PST 3/3/2011 by Mark Cina
“If you get the gig… we should talk,” he tells him in yet another interview.
Charlie Sheen says he didn't mean to offend John Stamos when he said the actor would be a terrible replacement for him on CBS' Two and a Half Men.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile