Charlie Sheen Apologizes to John Stamos: ‘I Was Out of Line’
1:16 PM PST 3/3/2011 by Mark Cina
“If you get the gig… we should talk,” he tells him in yet another interview.
Charlie Sheen says he didn't mean to offend John Stamos when he said the actor would be a terrible replacement for him on CBS' Two and a Half Men.“I was out of line and you are a beautiful man, and a talented man and if you get the gig… we should talk," Sheen told Los Angeles news station KTLA Wednesday. Stamos has kept a sense of humor about the Sheen replacement rumors. He Tweeted last week: “Contrary to the rumors, i am not replacing charlie sheen on two and half men. However, martin sheen has asked me to be his son.” After Stamos' Tweet, Sheen dismissed the actor while chatting with Access Hollywood: “I like John, but he doesn’t have what I have and the show sucks if he’s on it."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR