Charlie Sheen Back on the Road After Court Drama
2:28 PM PDT 4/19/2011 by Mark Cina
He is set to perform another "Violent Torpedo of Truth" show Tuesday.
The show must go on.Charlie Sheen headed to Washington DC Tuesday for another stop on his one-man "Violent Torpedo of Truth" show tour. Hours earlier, he sat behind closed doors with ex Brooke Mueller for a Los Angeles court hearing to determine who was best suited to care for 2-year-old twins Max and Bob. In the end, the judge ruled that Mueller should remain the boys’ primary guardian (even though lawyers for Sheen had argued that Mueller has recently relapsed and was no longer fit to take care of the boys), reports TMZ. Mueller declined to comment after the hearing but gave the thumbs-up sign, according to E! News. Sheen left without speaking Mueller was awarded primary physical custody of the twins in the divorce settlement. Last month, she won a temporary restraining order against Sheen, and the two children were removed by police from the actor's home. Sheen was fired from the hit CBS sitcom Two and a Half Men in March
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills