Charlie Sheen Beats Sarah Palin (and Barack Obama) in Presidential Poll
2:48 PM PDT 3/17/2011 by Tim Appelo
Public Policy Polling show Democratic voters overwhelmingly back the actor for President over Palin; Republicans would vote for Sheen over Obama.
Americans loathe Charlie Sheen, but not as much as their opposing party candidates, according to a poll published March 17 by Public Policy Polling, rated the second-most-accurate swing-state pollster in The Wall Street Journal.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile