Charlie Sheen to Buy 'Black Swan' Producer's Home for $7.5 Million Home (Report)
The actor is in escrow to purchase the Beverly Hills home in his current neighborhood.
Charlie Sheen is planning to purchase the $7.5 million mansion of his Beverly Hills neighbor, producer Mike Madavoy, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Sheen is reportedly in escrow to purchase the 9,000-square-foot home located in a gated community on a half-acre lot. The Mediterranean-style house recently underwent major renovations. It has six bedrooms and eight bathrooms.
Other assets include:
-- a heated veranda that overlooks a swimming pool.
-- a library, butler's pantry and a formal dining room
-- views of the city and mountains.
Medavoy purchased the home several months ago for $6 million, but the home is currently listed for $7.5 million. Medavoy is the chief executive of Phoenix Pictures and producer of Black Swan.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR