Charlie Sheen to Buy 'Black Swan' Producer's Home for $7.5 Million Home (Report)
The actor is in escrow to purchase the Beverly Hills home in his current neighborhood.
Charlie Sheen is planning to purchase the $7.5 million mansion of his Beverly Hills neighbor, producer Mike Madavoy, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Sheen is reportedly in escrow to purchase the 9,000-square-foot home located in a gated community on a half-acre lot. The Mediterranean-style house recently underwent major renovations. It has six bedrooms and eight bathrooms.
Other assets include:
-- a heated veranda that overlooks a swimming pool.
-- a library, butler's pantry and a formal dining room
-- views of the city and mountains.
Medavoy purchased the home several months ago for $6 million, but the home is currently listed for $7.5 million. Medavoy is the chief executive of Phoenix Pictures and producer of Black Swan.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!