Charlie Sheen Calls His Firing 'Deplorable'
3:07 PM PST 3/7/2011 by Mark Cina
“These guys are such yellow cockroaches that they didn't even have the decency to call me. I put 5 bill[ion] in their cheap suit pockets ... and this is the f***ing respect I get?” he snipes.
Charlie Sheen is lashing out at Warner Bros. Television for the way they fired him from Two and a Half Men Monday, claiming he heard the news in a text message.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile