Charlie Sheen Calls His Firing 'Deplorable'
3:07 PM PST 3/7/2011 by Mark Cina
“These guys are such yellow cockroaches that they didn't even have the decency to call me. I put 5 bill[ion] in their cheap suit pockets ... and this is the f***ing respect I get?” he snipes.
Charlie Sheen is lashing out at Warner Bros. Television for the way they fired him from Two and a Half Men Monday, claiming he heard the news in a text message.“I got a text or something. Here’s another thing — these guys are such yellow cockroaches that they didn’t even have the decency to call me,” he tells Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush. “I put 5 bill[ion] in their cheap suit pockets and another half a bil’ in what’s-his-cheese’s pockets and this is the f***ing respect I get?It’s just deplorable and they should be ashamed of themselves!” He says his media blitz has nothing to do with his termination. He claims his bosses never understood him so they canned him. “I guess if you can’t process a guy, or realize his value, you must terminate him,” Sheen says. “That’s real high-brow thinking, really evolved thinking. I don’t know. It is what it is. I’m more worried about my children [Bob and Max] right now than any of this nonsense, you know.” He also confirmed a previous THR story, saying he plans to sue. (In a legal letter, Warner Bros described the actor as "very ill.") “They exercised such a cheap move and [this is] so silly and so transparent and… it’s so juvenile. It is the work of infants,” said Sheen. “It is the work of silly infants and it’s just - if this is what it had to come to, to get me out of those silly shirts, then so be it. So maybe I’ll wear one, just on the final day when I go and remove all of their bazillions.”
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress