Charlie Sheen Calls Jon Cryer a 'Turncoat, a Traitor, a Troll'
2:37 PM PST 3/8/2011 by Mark Cina
He is angry his "Men" costar hasn't called him: "When I'm starring in multimillion-dollar films and he's begging me for a supporting role I'll say, 'You left me out in the cold.'"
Charlie Sheen is lashing out at his former Two and a Half Men costar Jon Cryer for not calling him during his ordeal with Warner Bros. Television and CBS."Like I said: You're with me, or you're with the trolls," Sheen told E! News Tuesday. "Obviously he's with the trolls. "Jon has not called me," added the actor, 45, who was fired Monday by Warner Bros. Television. "He's a turncoat, a traitor, a troll. Clearly he's a troll. He issued a statement. Is it gonna take me calling him a 'traitor, juvenile and scared' for him to get it?" Despite Sheen's claims, Cryer has yet to comment on the situation (before Men was suspended he told Conan O'Brien it was "weird" working with Sheen). Cryer recently taped a funny segment with Ellen DeGeneres in which he offered to be her temp but never addressed his controversial costar. A source tells THR that Cryer has, however, reached out to Sheen. "They have been touch, privately," the source says. "John made the decision not to go public out of respect to Charlie. He made that decision. This is another perplexing turn." If Cryer were to call him now, Sheen told E! News, "I'll tell him 'You're a little late. Goodbye, troll.' When I'm starring in multimillion-dollar films and he's begging me for a supporting role I'll say, 'You left me out in the cold with all of your guilt and stupidity.' " Sheen told E! News that he is sober, clean and at work on his manifesto. "You'll find out more tonight on the show," he said, referring to his Web series, Sheen's Korner.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)