Charlie Sheen Cheered, Booed, Pelted at Gathering of the Juggalos (Video)
The audience had mixed reactions to the former "Two and a Half Men" star at the Detroit music festival.
Charlie Sheen should be used to this by now.
At Detroit's three-day music festival Gathering of the Juggalos, the actor -- who hosted Saturday night's show -- was alternately cheered and booed, according to two videos posted online Sunday; he also had to contend with objects thrown at him by the crowd.
In TMZ's video, Sheen appears to be winning over the crowd, which chanted his name, cheered him on and responded to his asking if they were "winning tonight."
But in another video posted by BuzzFeed, the crowd can be heard booing the actor, who also was forced to dodge objects thrown at him by the audience. (In fact, an object can be seen hurled onto the stage at the end of the TMZ video as well.)
The mixed reaction is pretty much the same that Sheen experienced earlier this year on his My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option tour, where he was given standing ovations on some stops and booed at others.
This isn't the first time a celebrity has had objects thrown at them while onstage at the annual festival, which is hosted by Insane Clown Posse. Tila Tequila was hurt last year after being pelted with bottles after angering a rowdy crowd.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR