Charlie Sheen Claims to Be in 'Discussions' to Return to 'Two and a Half Men'
Charlie Sheen says he's not getting paid his portion of the syndication profits from Two and a Half Men, from which he was fired last month.
"I'm supposed to [be receiving the money], but that's -- what's the term? -- being withheld," Sheen said late Tuesday night in an interview with Boston radio station the Sports Hub 98.5 WBZ-FM, agreeing with the interviewer that it was "unfair."
Meanwhile, Sheen said he's been talking to his former bosses about returning to the show
"There's been discussions, but I was asked not to divulge anything," he said during the interview.
CBS, which airs the comedy, and Warner Bros. TV, which produces the show, could not be reached for comment late Tuesday.
Sheen revealed during the interview that he would have changed his behavior if his former bosses had said something.
"Had they told me at the end of Season 8 that that behavior wasn't going to be cool, I would have adjusted it," he said.
Asked about Major League 3, Sheen said: "We're definitely doing that. It's just a question of when. The script's fabulous."
He added that "pretty much everyone" in the cast will reprise their roles with the exception of James Gammon, who died last year.
Asked whether he's become too public to believably play a character other than himself, Sheen replied: "As far as being too public, I think that ship has sailed. How do I pull back at that point? I think it's based on the material, the director, the performance."
The radio interview was arranged at the last minute after Sheen announced it on stage Tuesday night during his show in Boston.